As Halloween approaches, people often consider alternatives for Halloween candy. Many children attend multiple events prior to the big night of October 31st. Such activities may include trunk-o-treat, attending a Halloween party, trick or treating at local malls and churches, and fun filled Fall festivals. With so much candy coming home, looking into other options becomes important. Therefore, we worked hard to come up with a list of ideas that children would find equally enjoyable!
McAlister Home Group’s List of Alternatives for Halloween Candy
- Party favor sized Halloween bubbles
- Halloween stickers
- Temporary Halloween tattoos
- Party favor sized Playdoh with Halloween colors
- Pencils with Halloween erasers
- Little note pads
- Hot chocolate packets
- Wrapped snacks such as fruits snacks, goldfish crackers, cookies, pretzels and popcorn.
- Halloween glow sticks, necklaces, bracelets, plastic vampire teeth and spider rings.
- Mini stamps with Halloween characters or shapes.
- Fun bookmarks with creative designs.
- Bouncy balls, whistles, mini crayon packs and other plastic party favors.
- Toothbrushes (A great way to brush those teeth after enjoying candy!).
- Water bottles or juice boxes (Children may get thirsty from all the walking).
These are just some of the fun ideas our team wanted to share with you! Please feel free to share our list with family and friends.
Remember, bookmark the McAlister Home Group blog and check back regularly for information on Atlanta events, activities and other valuable information.