We love Atlanta and all of the 242 Atlanta neighborhoods. These neighborhoods are then classified among five Atlanta areas and three Georgia Counties. The style of housing, culture, household income and overall feel of each Atlanta neighborhood is quite a mix. Some areas have traditional neighborhoods while others have subdivisions or clusters of home. There are historical neighborhoods, areas with new developments and then there are townhomes and condos throughout the core of downtown. With so many options to choose from, you need an experienced real estate team to help you better understand the right area and home to fit your needs and personality.
Understanding INTOWN Atlanta Areas
INTOWN refers to Atlanta neighborhoods within the central part of the City which includes Downtown, Midtown, Westside, Buckhead and Eastside.
- Downtown is filled with major venues and attractions which are easily accessible from hotels and walking distance from parking areas.
- Midtown is known as the heart of the arts and is surrounded by museums and cultural buildings along with Piedmont Park. View homes for sale in Midtown.
- Westside is known as the design district with an abundance of home good stores and interior design shops.
- Buckhead is one of Atlanta’s most affluent areas with high end shopping, amazing restaurants and busy nightlife. View homes for sale in Buckhead.
- Eastside is one of the hip areas including Little Five Points and the Atlanta BeltLine.
Choosing the Right Atlanta Neighborhood
When deciding to live in Atlanta, it is important to choose the correct neighborhood based on your objectives. A young couple just starting out may want to live near the action or even a condo with plenty of amenities that is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and other venues. Families with children may be more interested in finding the best elementary, middle and high schools. Seniors may be looking for active adult communities or even single story ranch homes. Therefore, let the McAlister Home Group work with you in finding your dream home.
About the McAlister Home Group
With over 40 years combined experience, the utmost level of professionalism, expert market knowledge and a network of extensive contacts, we take the stress off our clients when working with them to buy and sell their home. We can create a customized search specific to your essential requirements where you will receive regular emails as these properties become listed on the market. Whether you are looking for a change or downsizing, let us help you through the buying and selling process. Don't wait, contact the McAlister Home Group today!
Remember, bookmark the McAlister Home Group blog and check back regularly for articles on Atlanta events, activities and other valuable information. Also, be sure to share our blog with family and friends on Facebook!